At ASRI, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer for all our employees and applicants. We are always looking at improving our talent pool and encouraging people from diverse backgrounds to apply, who can bring a fresh perspective to our business and help us remain competitive in our industry.
If you believe you are the right fit and we have the same shared vision, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining our team, fill out the form below.
Oversee and coordinate the daily activities of production personnel to ensure efficient and safe production of rubber molded products to customers specifications. The Production Supervisor will report to the Sr. Supervisor | Asst. Manager - Production
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree in engineering or related field preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in rubber molding production, with at least 1-2 years in a supervisory role
- Supervise production team to meet targets during the shift
- Coordinate production schedules & resources
- Manage optimum inventory levels for uninterrupted production
- Maintain 5S standards in all areas of responsibility
Oversee daily accounting work, ERP entries, and updation. GST working, import export payment process
- B.com / M.com
- 4-7 years proven experience in accountancy in manufacturing industry
- Proficient in MS Office, V-Lookup, Pivot Table and ERP and other relevant software applications
- Handle record and maintain day to day accounting work like ERP entry and updation
- Handle business transactions Sales, Purchase, Payment, receipts, post journal entries
- Monthly GST working and filing GST & Reco working
- Assisting in statutory compliance
- Finalization of Accounts & Balance sheet, Statement of Accounts, Debtors Controls Accounts, Buffer Accounts, Balance sheet Statement, Consumption Charts, Trails Balance
Oversee Costing, negotiation & purchasing metal parts, machining part, other chemicals.
Prepare invoice in ERP, coordinating with export customer through emails, generating reports. He will report to CEO.